Launched in 2012, the conference has established itself as a credible platform where industry leaders convene to engage in dialogue, create new partnerships, and identify solutions and strategies to foster a thriving oil and gas industry in Namibia and the continent at large. This landmark event is dedicated to enhancing collaboration, knowledge and investment linkages between key stakeholders.
Leading experts will highlight and define issues and challenges, as well as showcase opportunities in the upstream and downstream industry in Namibia and the region. It will explore the country’s potential to become an oil and gas logistics hub.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- – The agenda will include keynote presentations, case-study presentations, technical updates and panel discussions.
- – A visit to the Fuel Storage Facility in Walvis Bay
- – The event will deliver a unique combination of information sharing, business and networking opportunities.
- – Access to NAMCOR’s Technical Data Room
- – High-level networking over various activities including welcome cocktail reception, gala dinner, refreshment breaks and lunch.